Neurogenesis is that thing that happens if you stick to your exercise daily, or you find yourself really pushing your limit studying, designing, or even singing. There is a micro small scale neurogenesis factor for every experience you’ve ever had- that is a mental map for creating an even better experience next time.
You can access, build on, and create your unique neurogenesis points by simply tapping into your body’s ability to regenerate itself. It is best to alternate periods of neurogenesis, and periods of rest- so that your body and mind can recover easily.
These factors help to build neurogenerative, neuroadaptive, and self-healing modes:
- Ginko Biloba (heart sensitive)
- Hydrating to over one liter per day
- Coconut Oil- for it’s MCT value.
- Fish Oils
- Evening Primrose capsules
- Targeted Acupuncture and Acupressure (on the nodes under your head)
- SSRI’s (most target creating neurogenesis and have to be alternated every five years)
- Hiking, Pacing your steps and using breath techniques.
- Hara Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and Breathing Exercises.
- Meditation (possibly the most effective of any modality)
- Stretching and Toning your muscles- to keep micro injuries at bay.
- Focusing in on your regular breathing.
- Monitoring your heart rate throughout the day, including oxygen levels if possible.
This is my best list of adaptive treatments, that help to rebuild the brain- and soul.